Fort Lily is a resell brand—meaning every item in our store is a pre-owned one-off.
We shop the most gently-used items available, but sometimes, if we love a damaged piece, we’ll stock it flaws and all! Detailed product descriptions assure your awareness of every characteristic (tearing, stripping, staining and other wear and tear) and processes (cleanings and/or repairs performed) associated with your piece if applicable. We may even miss a detail, but we do our best to include everything we know about your selection.
For that reason, Fort Lily enforces an as-is, final sale return policy unless your piece is significantly damaged beyond what is listed in the description. Fort Lily assumes, that by completion of your purchase, you have read the detailed product description, are aware of your own measurements in relation to your purchase and the risks associated with resold items which may sometimes come with fading, discolorations and minor tears. We're happy to navigate any issues with you but we do not guarantee returns. We return correspondences within one (1) business day.
Product descriptions are written based on the availability of information for each piece. Fort Lily details an item based on 27 identifying variables. If the field is blank, it simply means the information for that piece was unavailable at the time of processing. See more on "Size Guides" here.
- We do not currently ship outside of the United States.
- You will receive a tracking number for your order once the package has been shipped.
- Items are shipped within three (3) business days of your purchase. If your purchase is made on a national holiday, the shipping "clock" will start on the next business day.
- Shipping costs are calculated by the weight of the item(s) purchased and distance traveled. All shipping prices are generated by the Unites States Postal Service.
- Delivery times are dependent upon the type of delivery selected. Please refer to your tracking number for more approximate delivery dates and times.
We will work as fast as we can to replenish the store with the best quality re-shopped goods. The best way to know when the store is restocked is to be on the mailing list, follow us on social media or simply check back in the store for all new items.
Our prices account for the purchase price of the piece, whether or not repairs, cleanings or replacements were performed on the piece, garment processing fees and whether or not the item is true vintage.